100% Olive oil soap is a pure soap that has no additives; it nourishes and conditions the skin leaving it soft and supple. Olive oil soap has a creamy lather rather than a bubbly lather and takes a long time to harden, but once it does harden it is a super soap that you will enjoy using.
SOAP MAKING SAFETY https://shoomboom.com/blogs/entry/Safety-in-soap-making
Distilled water 190 grams
Lye crystals 64.35 grams
Olive Oil 500 grams
1) Add the lye to the water and stir until dissolved. Set to one side (in a safe place)
2) Heat the oil up for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Allow both mixtures to cool to approximately 130 °F / 54 °C (use a digital thermometer for a more accurate result)
4) Once both mixtures are cooled add the lye mixture to the oil and stir for around 5 minutes by hand to ensure as much of the ly comes into contact with the oil. After this you can mix with a handheld mixer / blender until the mixture meets trace (like a vanilla pudding consistency).
5) Add thickened mixture to your molds and set aside to set. This can take longer than usual soap making; it can take up to 2 weeks for the soap to be firm enough to de-mold and then a further 4 weeks to cure. The longer the better because this makes the soap super hard and it lasts longer when being used.